May 28, 2007

on heartbreaks & heartaches

i just want to share this textmessages from my cousin, Alex-who is single again (according to his messages and to his friendster account) because partly it is true and maybe someone can relate to his sentiments. :-p just chill cuz!

" I got hurt so much that each time I see the person who gave me pain, I see a flashback of what happened in our past, every tear, every heartbreak that it gave me. And each time I do, all I could remember is how we really loved each other, too much that it didn't really work. It makes me realized that even if everything felt so perfect, it just only meant to teach me something..."

"I just wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned the hard way... some poems don't rhyme and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle and end. Life is about knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."

No comments: