January 17, 2013

China Glaze's Silver Lining



Hi loves :) 

RED is my favorite color---nail polish color. And every Christmas I tend to paint my nails in red. But last Christmas, I decided to try something different. It's finally time to use my China Glaze's Silver Lining. I bought it sometime in September 2012 and it's been sitting in the drawer ever since, waiting for it's perfect moment to shine. 

I'm not really a fan of metallic, glittered nail polish but I think it would be fun to try something new once in a while.  And boy, it didn't disappoint me.



China Glaze's Silver Lining changed my views on metallic and glittered nail polish. I instantly fall in love with it upon my first swatch, on my pinkie. It's different from other glittered polishes I own. The base is clear but you can't see it as the glitters are so small and they tend to stick together. The formula is very consistent-perfect application even though I'm not a pro. It is very even and really pigmented and you can just get away with a single coat, i put on 2 coats and it's perfect but being a curios cat that I am, I tried 3 coats and it's magnificent.




It's really nice I keep on staring at my fingers for days. The downside is, it makes my fingers look so pale, but dear husband says it's just perfect. 




It did survive 5 amazingly busy days without any chip---I SWEAR.  Anyways, I used Sally Hansen nail polish remover in Pink, wet a cotton ball and leave it over for 30 seconds and I didn't had a hard time removing it. 

So what do you think about this color? What's your Christmas nail color? Share me the link :)


xoxo,
chäyë

No comments: