June 17, 2013

Benefit Brow Zings

 A few weeks ago I finally decided I'll just get my eyebrows plucked. For years and years, I'm so scared of plucking it coz I have a very low pain tolerance. But since shaving is too time consuming and I have to do it frequently-say 3 times a week, not to mention that eyebrow shaver is way too expensive now, I gather all my guts and dive into plucking.

First, I dropped by at Chanel counter at Alabang Town Center and asked my favorite SA (CAI of Chanel) to help me with my brows since she always wanted to pluck my brows every time we have a free make up session at the back of the Chanel counter in ATC :) lots of crying there---i tell you. And after half an hour of AW! Wait, wait! Okay! GO! awwww!!! my eyebrows are done. And i loved it!!! worth the pain! And i love that it's effortless for at least 3 weeks :)

And after a few eyebrows plucking sessions with Cai, I got curious into waxing. The very next day I went to Edsa Shangri La Mall and tried Benefits Brow Bar. It's amazing! It's pricey! And it took so long to finish. I thought the result was the same as plucking, so right there and then I decided that plucking is enough for me. Plus I can get it for free every time I purchase a Chanel product.

But wait, did I mention that I love the product that the Bene babe used on my eyebrow? So after i took my lunch I walk back at Benefit counter and purchase this amazing product called "Benefit Brow Zings". I purchase one in light for PhP1,600.00


The Benefit website describe the Brow Zing as 

"The No.1 best-selling eyebrow product in the UK!*"


As stated on their website The Brow Zings brow kit comes with a compact mirror; 2 brushes: 1) angled brush  2) blending brush; a mini tweezer; 2 palettes: 1) soft pigmented wax 2) setting powder; and a leaflet that will teach you how to perfect the shape of your beloved eyebrows. I love that it comes with a miniature tweezer that works like a full sized coz you can easily pluck brow hairs that don't belong there ha ha :)


I'm not sure if it stays the whole day coz I usually used Guerlain Meteorites as finishing powder so I can't say it last long. Mental note: use it without anything on top, next time. :)

It's amazing how a simple brow kit can change your look. The difference is outstanding. It can turn your boring eyebrows into incredibly defined and well groomed. We all love that right? :)

xoxo,
chaye

No comments: