June 28, 2013

Pinkrubbershoes: OPI Planks A Lot

I bought OPI Planks A Lot more than a year ago. Didn't swatch it, didn't do anything with it. I usually pick it up and stare at the bottle when I'm choosing something to paint my nails. It is always the bottle that I pick up but end up putting back at the drawer coz I always find something better to wear. Or so I thought. 

A few days ago, I'm listing a few things that I need to do to maximize my use of all my make up and nail polish. I listed "try something you're not comfortable with". So when it's finally time to repaint my nails, I just grabbed this. And regrets came rushing!



OPI Planks A Lot is the most beautiful lilac nail polish that I ever saw. I fell in love with it the minute I finished applying it on my pinkie. 

 It is such a rich lilac creme nail polish. I've used OPI Do You Lilac It? a couple of times and i loved it too- but nothing compares to this. This is something that I can wear for months over and over and I swear I'll never get tired of, or loath, or bored, or lose interest with. That's how much I love it.

(photo with camera flash)
And I can't believe I've been neglecting this nail polish for so long. Too much regret.

OPI Planks A Lot is a tone down lilac or muted pastel lilac, or grayish lilac depending on the light. I used 2 coats and the formula is just amazing. The opaque smooth finish, the way the brush glides and the way it even out by itself is something that you always hope for a bottle of nail polish. 


 It is lighter than what it actually looks on the bottle-completely unattractive if you'll base the color on the bottle alone. Too unfair for this as I judged solely based on that. But Lo and Behold! when it's finally dry in your nails :)


i love this to bits!

xoxo,
chaye

No comments: