June 17, 2013

Orly's Iron Butterfly

I'm not actually a fan of dark polishes. In an army of 10, it's lucky if I have 1. Just recently I fell in love with blue---pastel, light, dark and even metallic. I got good feedback from friends and from IG when I wear dark polishes. So maybe I actually can pull it off. ha ha ha :) But blue is different from black so I was hesitant to get this at first. I then checked the ever dependable Google and i was sold :)

Orly's Iron Butterfly is a gorgeous grayish black that have a silver micro glitter in matte finish. This is actually the first matte finish that I love. It doesn't need shine to be gorgeous. But you can opt to finish this with a gloss and you can achieve a different look---still gorgeous though.



The application is a breeze. The brush glides so smoothly. The first coat is streaky. The second coat is perfectly and evenly covered. One thing I love about Orly is their handles. They are rubberized and contoured. You can easily grip it and it's more stable, you can easily control the flow. 



I'm really in love with this polish. Maybe I can try some more dark nail polish :)
What do you think? :) 



xoxo,
chaye

No comments: